Tuesday 19 May 2020

I love you MA - Shaker Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT post for Crealies, I have created a shaker card for 'MA' ( In hindi language MA means Mom/Mummy/Mother) using Crealies card size big alphabet dies. I am in love with these dies as you can custom made any word using it. 


Over to my card:


To begin with, I took white stamping card stock and die cut it out using stitched rectangle dies. Then I stenciled the background with pink distress oxides using flower stencil. After that I die cut out letters M, A  using Cardzz dies which I used in another card which you can check out here. To add interest, I die cut white border for these two letters using inner two dies.


To create shaker, I first adhered transparent sheet on the back of die cut card stock and added star confetti's as a shaker element and glued it on white note card with foam tape.

I decorated the front panel by adding die cut out filmstrip and heart to complete the sentiment "I heart U".

I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Mixed Media:

Crealies Basic:

  Cardzz die cutting no. 413, Letter M Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 24, Rectangles with stitchlineCrea-Nest-Lies Small dies no. 22, 4x Hearts X-tra die-cutting no. 35, Curved film strip, small Bits & Pieces stamp no. 501 A t/m N Bits & Pieces stamp no. 502 N t/m Z Stencilzz no. 208, Flowers Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4) 
Thin transparant sheet 20x A5 heat resist

Playing along with:





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flora stenciled background, Deepti. I love how you made your die cut letters into shakers. So clever and creative. Your mom will Love her Mother's Day card. TFS and joining us at STAMPlorations Stencil. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully crafted Deepti. Thanks so much again for your lovely creation entered in STAMPLorations May Stencil Challenge. Hope to see you again this month. Have a wonderful day :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete