Sunday 24 May 2020

Kinda Cute by Patricia DT Post - Sending Lots of love

Hello Everyone,

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi called Little Bird with Letter. Isn't this little birdie cute? I made clean and simple background for this cutie...

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took white card stock and stenciled the cloud background and also added die cut out vellum clouds and doodled it with faux stitching using silver gel pen.


Meanwhile I colored this cute image sing alcohol markers, fussy cut it and adhered with foam tape.  Stamped the sentiment and also added partially handwritten one too..Adhered it on pink note card.



Finally,added some silver sequins to complete it.

I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

11 comments:

  1. wow I love this its so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you added to Time Out-love this card-super CAS design but with all these lovely details. The vellum clouds look great with the silver pen-super idea to make them stand out more. Love the sweet colours you used and the perfect placement of the Sentiment. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute, Deepti! I love those vellum clouds. Thanks so much for playing along the STAMPlorations May CAS Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The vellum clouds stand out in the crowd perfectly and so is your partial handwriting. Beautiful sweet card Deepti in the May Stencil Challenge. Have a good day and beyond.
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little birdie is so adorable and you've coloured him so beautifully. Really like the CAS background for him and looks so good at the top of the card, something I never think to do. Always so very excited to see you at TIME OUT!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute card and great CAS design - thanks for joining us at this month's STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! I love the faux stitching on the vellum clouds - very clever! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just too darn sweet!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful CAS card! I especially love the clouds. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete