Friday 29 May 2020

Gerda Steiner Designs - Digital Stamp

Hello Friends, I am sharing this cute card using Gerda Steiner free digi called Coffee Mouse. I tried something totally different and out of my comfort zone to make the backdrop for this cute little guy.

I always get amazed by seeing lots of Crafters who make super beautiful background using Copics. And I really wanted to try one myself, though I don't have Copics, I used alcohol twin markers instead.

Over to my card...


Here are some close ups...



I hope you like it.

Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
GSD Share your Design Challenge - May 2020
Share your Design Challenge - May 2020
2020 SPRING | SUMMER COFFEE LOVERS BLOG HOP!

Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes Challenge #440-#441
Time Out Challenge #162 - Take a break and get some free time just for yourself :).. this is how I interpreted the theme for Free.

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet room you've created. It looks just like a tea house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely card, really love the scene building. It is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Deepti! You have done a great job of creating that scene. Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. What depth.. I love that room and the Gerda Steiner image is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great scene. This is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! I love how you created such an original look with the background room. Very creative and fun! Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete