Monday 25 May 2020

Jane's Doodles - You're TeROARific!!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to introduce this Mommy Dinosaur  who is having her morning coffee to get some energy 😉.... I don't know about you?? But I need my morning coffee to get ROARing energy to start my day...

Over to my card..


I've used Jane's Doodle Dino-mite stamp set along with some doodling to make it more fun and interesting...


To start with, I stenciled the background and meanwhile stamped, water colored and fussy cut the images. Adhered the same on the card stock with foam tape. Doodled this coffee mug and glued it under partially cut image to give the impression that it is holding the cup. You can see it in below image..


Stamped the sentiment and added washi tape for fun to complete this card.

I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Jane's Doodle Challenge #10: STENCILING

2020 SPRING | SUMMER COFFEE LOVERS BLOG HOP!


STAMPlorations May CAS Cards Challenge - playing without twist

10 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply super cute, i love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Fun image and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So amazing, love the stencilled background!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful background and it is perfect with these cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your card on the 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop and thought I would pop by. Cute card!

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card. I love your leafy background. Thank you for joining us at the Jane's Doodle challenge! Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very adorable card. LOVE it so much. Thank you so much for playing along with our STAMPlorations May Stencil Challenge. I hope you will can join us again for the June Challenge! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dino Deepti :) So cute! Thanks so much for your lovely creation entered in STAMPLorations May Stencil Challenge. Hope to see you again this month. Have a wonderful day :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete