Saturday 9 May 2020

Pop up wiper card for BFF

It was so much fun making this interactive card on my younger daughter's (8 years old ) demand..  Generally I don't make interactive cards but when your kid demands .. you don't have choice..😉.. And this girl loves it so much in fact she told me  "she can play with this card all day long".  This made my day!!!

Looks like I'm gonna try some more because nowadays she is showing something from internet and checking with me..Can you make this Mamma? or Let's try to make this one... ufff... 😃 But I am loving it when she sits next to me and eagerly wait for the card to finish.

I have used one of my favorite Jane's Doodle Stamp called Double Trouble to make this card...


Click here to see this card in action...


Here is the close up...


And this is how it looks when we open the card... Isn't it fun ??.... We are sending this card to my daughter's School's Best Friend as they can't meet because of lock down and also we got mail from school that it will reopen after summer break only i.e. in September 😑..


Another close up


Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Stay safe, Stay healthy and keep crafting...

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Jane's Doodle Challenge #9: ANIMALS


Cut it up Challenge 199 - Friends
 

STAMPlorations May Stencil Challenge

Take It Make It Challenge: May
Virginia's May's Show & Share

May Meant To Be Sent Challenge

CrafTangles Craft Monthly Challenge 2020 – May edition
craft monthly challenge

PENNY'S CHALLENGE #470

3 comments:

  1. Love it, an adorable pop up friend card; like the design and scenery.

    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our friend challenge.

    -Treva

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet interactive card - thanks for joining us at this month's STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful interactive card Deepti and tfs the video. I can imagine your little girl's excitement over it. I remember making some for my kids when they were in pre-school; lots of effort but rewarding isn't it? Thanks ever again for this great card submitted in May Stencil Challenge. See you again this month :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete