Monday 11 May 2020

Love you MA

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Mother's Day card which I made for my Mom and Mom - in - law. In hindi language 'MA' means Mom/Mummy/ Mother and I kept this card very simple like my MA...:) This is my no stamping card...


To make this card, I stenciled the background and die cut out these big letters and adhered the same on white note card using foam tape. 


Then, I added die cut out love (from Winnie and Walter)   and you (from STAMPlorations) sentiment to complete it.


Hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:


 
Virginia's May's Show & Share


May Meant To Be Sent Challenge

CrafTangles Craft Monthly Challenge 2020 – May edition
craft monthly challenge
PENNY'S CHALLENGE #470
Mod Squad Challnege Blog - Mothers Day card
Time out Challenge #161 - In my childhood, first impression for me for ART was hand lettering when my classmates used to write their name or some quotes on school black board with style..I tried to depict the same in this card with my style ;)


13 comments:

  1. Here most people call their Mum's....Mum's! So interesting that in India you call them MA's...love it when we learn more about each other's culture. And what a stunning card with the soft stencilling used like this. I love how you have placed the sentiment across this way. So interesting that you were introduced to crafting from the handwriting you liked as a child. I am attracted to different 'fonts' on sentiments and also I often won't watch a TV show if the font doesn't look right for the show!! Anyway, that was a lot of ramble BUT as always a joy to see you at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, the simple graphical design is stunning and I love that pink stencilled background you used for the big die cut. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cool! Loved seeing this in the STAMPlorations CAS Cards Challenge gallery this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely in love with your card! Love everything about it -the stenciling, the colors, the sentiment die cuts and combining different fonts... Fab!! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Chinese, we call "Mama"! Your design is FAB! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet. Simple, but it says it all, well done. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is such a pretty card Deepti! I am swoooon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Deepti this is so pretty!! Love the stencilled pattern, its gorgeous, especially with the pink on pink. And the large letter dies are perfect for such a cool CAS design. Just love it and so happy to see you at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply gorgeous Deepti, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous...love those big bold letters, fabulous!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful mother's day card - thanks for joining us at this month's STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple speaks more and very beautiful card Depti =) In Malaysia we Malay mothers are normally addressed as Mak and Ibu by our children. Then of course some Malay mothers prefer their kids to call them Mama or Mami (the English version) or Ummi (Arab version). I call my mother Mak and my kids call me Ibu :) Interesting to learn your culture and I also learn some from watching Hindi movies :) Thank you again for joining our May Stencil Challenge and hope you play again this month. Good luck and have a nice day :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete