Sunday 10 May 2020

Thank you for everything Mom!!!

Hello Friends,

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. But before that , I would like to wish all the beautiful Mothers's out there a Happy Mother's Day.

For my card I have used their Free digital stamp. You can download this free digi stamps by being part of Kinda Cute by Patricia Facebook Group

Over to my card..


To make this card, I die cut out the these mountains  and glued to the ink blended background to create landscape. Then, I colored this image using alcohol markers, fussy cut it and adhered it with foam tape. 


Finally, stamped the sentiment and some tiny hearts to complete it.


I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Use Dies and/or Punches
 
Virginia's May's Show & Share


May Meant To Be Sent Challenge

CrafTangles Craft Monthly Challenge 2020 – May edition
craft monthly challenge
PENNY'S CHALLENGE #470
Mod Squad Challnege Blog - Mothers Day card

2 comments:

  1. So super cute, I am new to coloring with markers. You did great blending. Love the mountains. Going to have to download that cute freebie. Thanks and Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful card. That penguin image just couldn't be any cuter, I love it. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete