Friday 19 June 2020

All Dressed Up Digi Stamp - You are Llamazing!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this cute Llama card using All Dressed Up Stamp. I won this digi image in one of the challenges and I couldn't wait to color this cutie to make a card...I did no line coloring using alcohol markers to color the image and these cactus behind are hand drawn.


To make this card, I die cut the pattern paper (yes...I am using pattern paper after a long long time... I am hoarder of pattern paper pads but never use these.. ;)) and adhered it on white note card along with die cut out layers to make the scene.


After that i adhered fussy cut colored image and cactus using foam tape. I added hand written sentiment on white strip along with some heart embellishment to complete this card.

2 comments:

  1. This is great.....I love the pun, in the sentiment

    Thank you for sharing this with the Cuties xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Take care and thank you for joining our Cut it Up Perfect Pet challenge.

    ReplyDelete