Friday 12 June 2020

Tubby Craft DT Post - Penguin Love

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share two birthday cards using cute Tubby Craft stamp called "Penguin Love" and "Birthday Wishes". I have used Masking technique to make both the cards.

Card 1


To make this card, I die cut out the white card stock and stamped the penguins by masking them using Black tubby craft ink. Once satisfied, I stamped the balloons too and colored all these images using alcohol markers.


After that I stamped the sentiment on white strip and adhered the same using foam tape along with washi tape. Glued it on Pista green card stock. Finally added some clear sequins to complete it.


Here is my second card using same stamp set..



For this card also, I die cut out white card stock . Then I stamped the image and masked it to ink the background. After that I stamped the balloons and the sentiment. Added stamped and fussy cut gift too. 




Finally adhered it on matching note card and added some matching sequins to complete it.



I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Hugsxx

No comments:

Post a Comment