Sunday 14 June 2020

Crealies - Father's Day Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Father's Day card. In Belgium, we are celebrating Father's Day today. I made this card for my Dad who retired as a Mechanical Engineer. This card is just perfect for him with lots of gears.. :)




To make this card, I took die cut panel using Crealies stitched rectangle dies. After that I stenciled the background using gear stencils where I mixed silver paste with blue pigment color.



Once it dried, I cut it out in to two parts and adhered the same on blue note card. After that I glued heart die cut out vellum using glossy accent. 



Then, I added the die cut out "DAD" sentiment using foam tape. Adhered the stamped sentiment along with die cut out gears to complete it. 



Here is the close of  stenciled background using glitter paste.

I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME design!! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all that texture on your card - thanks for joining us at the STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete