Wednesday 10 June 2020

Missing you Friend...

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this "Miss You Friend" card using Stamp Anniething digital stamp. I made this card to my Daughter's best friend whom she was missing a lot during this lock down.


To make this card, I ink smooshed the background and stenciled it. Adhered the die cut out Friend sentiment along with washi tape.


Meanwhile, I colored this cute digi using alcohol markers. Added some black nuvo drops to complete it.

Hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

3 comments:

  1. I really love this CAS card!

    ~Cheryl~
    https://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so clever and cute, Deepti. I am sure your daughter's friend loved and appreciated your card made with love! The added soft stenciling was the perfect background. TFS and joining us at STAMPlorations Stencil. Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that background - thanks for joining us at the STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete