Thursday 4 June 2020

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Superhero

Hello Everyone,

Here I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For my card I have used this cute digi called Superhero Girl

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took white card stock and stenciled the background with Craftangles skyline stencil using three different shades of pink from Altenew inks. 


Meanwhile I colored this cute image with watercolors, fussy cut it and adhered with foam tape.  Stamped the sentiment on white strip. Adhered it using foam tape along with twine.



Finally, added some silver sequins to complete it.

I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Make Your Own Background
STAMPlorations June Stencil Challenge

STAMPlorations June Theme and Photo Prompt Challenge - inspired by theme - that mask

Time Out Challenge #163 - Proust quote

Word Art Wednesnesy Anything Goes - Weeks #442 - #443
Uniko Challenge #59 - Anything Goes + optional twist Bright & Happy


4 comments:

  1. love that skyline Deepti, always love a skyline and in pink-perfect! Such a cute image and coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That superhero looks so sweet and I love the skyline you created! Very fun card! Thank you for joining us at Time out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skyline looks amazing! A beautiful card Deepti !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skyline and what a fun card!Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations Theme and Photo Prompt Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete