Tuesday 2 June 2020

Crealies Thank Card with matching tag

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share clean and simple Thank you card  with matching tag. For coloring I've used Crealies pigment colors. 

Over to my project.


To make the card, I die cut the white stamping card stock using stitched rectangle dies and then created these loose water colored rainbow stripes using Crealies pigment colors.


Once satisfied, I die cut out the background using big 'U' using alphabhet cardzz dies and adhered it on white card stock using foam tape. Then, I glued  die cut out word 'Thank' using alfies dies on black card stock.


Completed this card by adding some silver sequins.

Over to Tag..


For this I have used big banner dies. First, I stamped the happy Birthday sentiment along the edge of the banner. Added die cut out hearts which I colored using pigment colors and die cut out further using  decorette dies. Added some silver glitter paste  on top of heart to add interest.. After that I adhered big 'U' from the card using foam tape.


Then, I added die cut out 'for' sentiment using black card stock. Finally, I decorated this tag by adding butterflies along with silver pearls and tied it up to the gift bag using twine.

I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

1 comment:

  1. Love these happy colors! These are great!


    Cheryl
    https://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete