Sunday 18 April 2021

Crealies Quilt Card - Geometric Builder Dies

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Quilt card using Crealies Square element dies. I love playing with these Geometric Builder dies where you can make any pattern of your choice. I got my inspiration from one of the quilt made by my Mother-in-law :). 

Over to my card..


To make this card, I chose pattern paper with some small prints and adhered it to Crealies sticker making sheet. Then, I die cut it out using one of the square pattern dies.


After that, I adhered these pattern paper die cut out stickers in a desired pattern on white card base. I heat embossed the sentiment on black card stock and added to the card base using foam tape to complete this card.


If you want to see how I made this card, Then check this step by step video on my YouTube channel where I've made 2 Geometric cards using Circle dies instead of Squares..

 

If you like what I create then please support me by subscribing to my channel :)

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Stamps / Stempels:
Crealies Basic:

 Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)   


No comments:

Post a Comment