Friday 9 April 2021

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Ninja Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card,  I have used this digi called 'Ninja' which includes 3 cute Ninjas. The best part of using digis is that you can resize or invert it as per your choice. I did the same here. I resized these cute Ninjas to approximately 1 inch size and I inverted some of them.

I love how this card turned out... :) Over to my card..

NInja Card using Kinda cute by patricia digital stamp

To make this card, I took white card stock and adhered the washi tape as shown in the below pic to make the square blocks.

Then, I ink blended each square block using Distress Oxides. Once satisfied with ink blending, I peeled off the washi tape. 

NInja Card using Kinda cute by patricia digital stamp

Meanwhile I printed this digis, colored with Alcohol markers and fussy cut it. It was a lot of effort to fussy cut these tiny images but I believe worth the effort ;). Then, I added these images to ink blended square blocks using foam tape.

NInja Card

Finally, I adhered the printed sentiment to complete this card. I really fell in love with these cute Ninjas and enjoyed putting this card together. I hope you like it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

3 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful Deepti, love the colourful squares with the tiny ninjas in them! Great work fussycutting all of the images, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a labor of love went into this card Deepti! Masking off the grid was a great idea. I hope the recipient enjoys the card as much as I do. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job masking off those squares and blending the pretty inks. The ninja images are so cute. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete