Saturday 17 April 2021

InkyStamper Stamps - Happy Bee Day

Hello Everyone,

I'm buzzing by to share this Bee Card using  InkyStamper's stamp called Bee . And I've used pattern paper...😁 This is Gingham 6 by 6 double sided paper pad from Doodlebug Designs which you can find here in InkyStamper's Store and I've used Hexagon dies  from latest release which is part of Mini Envie Dies.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took white cardstock and ink blended it using 'Wild Honey' Distress ink.
Then, I die cut out the pattern paper  hexagon die from Mini Envie die set and adhered it to the ink blended background.


Meanwhile, I stamped the bee on white carstock using Nuvo Black Hybrid Ink , colored these using alcohol markers and die cut out the bee with coordinating dies.


After that, I adhered this Bee on the card panel with foam tape to add some dimension. I stamped the sentiment using same stamp set and adhered this panel on the Black card base.


Finally, I added some Black gems from Picket Fence's Day & Night Gems collection to complete this card.

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment