Thursday 22 April 2021

Maker Forte - Quick & Easy Mother's Day Cards

Hello Everyone, 

I'm at Maker Forte's Blog with these two quick & easy Mother's Day card using Maker Forte Printed Pattern Papers. To make these cards, I've used Flower Power (4"x8") Printed Paper in collaboration with The Hedgehog Hollow and All Seasons Sentiments (6" x 6") Printed Paper in collaboration with Jess Francisco.

Quick & Easy Mother's Day Cards using Pattern paper

Card 1

Easy Mother's Day Cards with pattern paper

For this card, I took Flower Power Slimline Printed Paper and trim it to 5.25 inches size. Then, I die cut out the heart using Heart Dies. After that, I mounted this die cut out panel on A2 size Colored Cardstock from Maker Forte using Foam tape to give some dimension.

Mother's Day handmade Card

Then, I fussy cut out the sentiment from All Seasons Sentiments (6" x 6") Printed Paper for this Mother's Day card which says "Mom you are the best". I really love this paper pad as you can quickly cut out the sentiment you need for your card. 

Mom you are the best Card

I adhered this fussy cut sentiment at the middle of the panel inside the die cut out heart using glue. Embellished this card with Heart shaped Crown Jewels to complete this card. Easy peasy.. Right ??? :)

Card 2

Heart Mother's day card

For this card, I took A2 size White Cardstock and stenciled the background using In Bloom Square Stencil by Jess Francisco with "Worn Lipstick" colored Distress Oxide. Then I fussy cut the sentiment from All Seasons Sentiments (6" x 6") Printed Paper and glued it to the middle of the stenciled card panel.

Stenciled Mother's Day Card

After that, I took die cut out heart from the previous card and cut it in to two halves. I adhered these two parts of the heart around the sentiment using foam tape.


For the final touch up, I embellished this card with gemstones and some hearts to complete it.

Mother's Day Handmade Cards

I really enjoyed making these quick Mother's Day cards. I hope you get inspired. 

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment