Sunday 2 May 2021

Crealies - Geometric Stenciled Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this slimline stenciled card where I created this rainbow Geometric pattern with Squares using Crealies Blending Stencils Set C. 


To make this card, I die cut white card stock using Crealies slimline dies with small circles. Then I stenciled the squares using Blending Stencil Set C with rainbow colored Distress Inks where I overlapped the squares while blending.


Once Satisfied with blending, I glued all the slimline panel layers and mounted it on Black card base. Then I stamped "Veel Liefs" (With Lots of Love) Dutch sentiment and further layered it with coordinating wordzz dies. I die cut out the sentiment thrice and layered it to add some dimension.


Finally, I added some matching colorful sequins to complete this card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx

2 comments:

  1. Amazing blending work. That's such a fun rainbow!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Cut it Up for our Masculine Card challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy and colorful card; this would brighten anyone's day! Such a creative idea! So happy you shared with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete