Monday 17 May 2021

InkyStamper Stamps - Love you so Mush!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Love/Friendship card using InkyStamper's Snail stamp set for their Facebook Group challenge where the theme is "Pink, White & Brown". I have used "Paper Piecing" Technique to make this card.


To start with, I took A2 size White Card base. Then layered it with brown colored Gingham Pattern Paper from Doodlebug Designs which you can find here in InkyStamper's Store


Meanwhile, I stamped these mushrooms on Pink and Brown pattern paper where I stamped the top part at Pink pattern paper and below part of the Mushroom at Brown pattern paper. I fussy cut these and put them together.


After that, I adhered the white cardstock panel with sun rays embossed (from Crealies) on it. I die cut the grass (Clearly Besotted) on white cardstock and adhered it too using foam tape. Then, I glued my stamped mushrooms and hearts.


I colored the mushroom dots with white gel pen and added Glossy accents on this dots to add some texture. Finally, I added some white gems from Picket Fence's Day & Night Gems collection to complete this card.

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

4 comments:

  1. What a great use of the challenge colors! Those are some magic mushrooms! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute, and a great use of the colours! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete