Thursday 27 May 2021

Maker Forte - 3 Easy Cards with 1 Stamp - Video Tutorial

Hello Everyone, I'm at Maker Forte blog with three Easy stamped flower cards using single stamp set from Maker Forte called Be-you-tiful - The Hedgehog Hollow & Quail and Co. Designs.


To make these cards, I have used Ultra White - Heavy Weight Cardstock and stamped it using Color Hive - Rah Rah Skirt, Purple Rain and Acid Wash Water Reactive Ink Pads. I've a step by step video tutorial here at my channel to show you how I made these Cards..


Card 1


To make this card, I took Ultrawhite Card stock and stamped it using Color Hive Rah Rah Skirt & Purple Rain Ink Pad. I stamped the sentiment using Color Hive reMARKable - Eclipse Black - Ink Pad . I adhered this panel to Cardstock - Solid Core - Tiptree Jam and added some Neon Pink Embellishments - Crown Jewels Gems .


Card 2


For this card, I ink blended it and stamped the flowers using Be-you-tiful stamp set. I adhered the panel on Cardstock - Solid Core - Coronation Purple and added some gem stones.


Card 3


For my final card, I have used Spotlight Stencil - A2 Oval -The Hedgehog Hollow and ink blended it using Purple Rain Ink. Once done, I stamped the flowers using Color Hive Rah Rah Skirt & Purple Rain Ink pads. I added the sentiment by masking it.


I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

6 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Word Art Wednesday to say - thank you for dropping off your art at the bi-weekly challenge - it is always a pleasure and honor to have you join in on the challenge - I wish you the best in the draw for a fabulous prize - Have a blessed day - Gail ~ DT WAW my blog I love Paper https://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards - I really loved how you layered those bold sentiments over the stamped flowers - great design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched this video the other day, but didn't know you played along at Time out challenges. Beautiful cards and I have a weakness for pink and purple, so they did their magic with the colors, but your designs are amazing and the ideas, blew me away. Thank you for joining us at Time out with these beautiful cards. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete