Sunday 9 May 2021

InkyStamper Stamps - Mother's Day Card

Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful Moms out there...

I'm stopping by to share this Mother's Day Card using  InkyStamper's Dies . I've used pattern paper which is a Gingham 6 by 6 double sided paper pad from Doodlebug Designs which you can find here in InkyStamper's Store and I've used Envelope and leaf dies from latest release Mini Envie Dies set.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took 5 by 5 inches White Card base. Then I adhered Light Grey colored Gingham Pattern Paper. I made the edges rough and distress inked  it using Pink colored Distress Ink.


Then, I die cut out the envelope on vellum paper using Mini Envie dies which I ink blended at the edges using Pink distress ink and adhered it to the card base using Glossy accent.


After that, I die cut out flowers  from Small Fry Box Dies and leaves from Mini Envie Dies set and ink blended it using Distress Oxides. I arranged the leaves and flowers and adhered these using Glossy accent. Then I added the die cut out sentiment "MOM"  and stamped "I love You" sentiment from "Snail" stamp set.


Finally, I added some white gems from Picket Fence's Day & Night Gems collection and some heart embellishments to complete this card.

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Cupcake Inspirations #518 - Mother's Day 


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovable Deepti! Love the color combo!
    Thanks for joining at Cut It Up Challenges!
    DT Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Deepti. I love the colorful flowers spilling out of the envelope and the distressed edges of the patterned paper took the ink so nicely.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Cut it Up for our Mother’s Day challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a beautiful card. Lucky Mom to receive such a beauty. Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspirations. Hope you come and join us again!
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete