Saturday 29 May 2021

Crealies - Slimline Congrats Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Slimline rainbow card using Crealies latest released On the Edge XL  & Alfies dies. 


To make this card, First I die cut out a panel using double stitched Slimline dies and further die cut it out in two parts using 'On the Edge XL' dies. I adhered the top die cut out panel on the white card base using foam tape.


After that, I die cut out lots of leaves on colored card stock and adhered it to lower die cut panel which I adhered to card base with glue.


Then, I die cut 'Congrats' sentient on Black and colored cardstock using Alfies dies and layered them together and adhered it to the top panel of the card.


Finally, I added some gemstones to complete this card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your rainbow design! Rainbow colours always make me smile, but your card is just perfect! The shadows for your colourful letters really makes them pop and then the decorative elements in the bottom part look great! Thank you so much for playing along with our "Anything Goes" theme at Papercraft Challenges! Have a wonderful day and happy crafting ;o) Maike

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning rainbow card Deepti! thank you for playing along with our anything goes challenge on the Papercraft-Challenges blog. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete