Wednesday 2 June 2021

Sunflower Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Sunflower Birthday Card where I played with my Alcohol markers and with free hand painted this Sunflower on photo paper. I really like how it turned out. Not bad for the first attempt with freehand coloring ;). What do you say??? :)

Over to my card...

Once I was satisfied with the coloring, I die cut it using Crealies Stitched rectangle dies and adhered it the Brown Cardstock.


Then, I die cut out Birthday Sentiment from Crealies and layered it twice to give some dimension and adhered to the card base.


To add some interest, I added this little bug embellishment to complete this card.


I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:










4 comments:

  1. It is such a beautiful card! Great colouring! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really beautiful card, and your free hand coloring is wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say stunning! Love the ladybug too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.

    ReplyDelete