Friday 4 June 2021

Maker Forte - Heat Emboss Resist Slimline Cards

Hello Everyone, I'm at Maker Forte blog with two Slimline Masculine Cards using Heat Emboss Resist Technique. To make these cards, I've used Maker Forte's Latest Release Stamp called Lakeside Lures in collaboration with The Hedgehog Hollow and All Seasons Sentiments (6" x 6") Printed Paper in collaboration with Jess Francisco.


Card 1

For this card, I took Ultra White - Heavy Weight Cardstock and stamped the Lakeside Lures Stamp using Color Hive - Clear - Embossing Glue Ink Pad and heat embossed it using Ranger's Clear Embossing Powder.


Then, I cut out this panel and Ink blended it using Distress Inks. For that I've used, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Picked Rasberry, Peacock Feathers and Salty Ocean Distress Inks. Once satisfied, I adhered this Ink blended panel to Mint Chip Cardstock.


Then, I fussy cut out "Let's Celebrate You" sentiment from All Seasons Sentiments (6" x 6") Printed Paper and adhered it using Foam tape to give some dimension.

Card 2

I kept this card Monochromatic. I took Ultra White - Heavy Weight Cardstock and stamped the Lakeside Lures Stamp using Color Hive - Clear - Embossing Glue Ink Pad and this time heat embossed it using WOW - Primary Blue Tang Embossing Powder.


Then, I cut out this panel and Ink blended it using Salty Ocean Distress Ink. Once satisfied, I adhered this Ink blended panel to White Cardstock.


Finally, added the fussy cut sentiment from All Seasons Sentiments (6" x 6") Printed Paper which I ink blended using Foam tape to complete this card.


I really like this stamp set to make some quick Masculine Cards. I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugsxx Deepti Aggarwal ( Blog | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube )

Playing along with/


Cardz 4 Guyz.  Father's Day
Little Red Wagon.  Make It Masculine 

10 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are fantastic!! Thanks for playing along with our "Father's Day" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards. I especially like the multi colored one. Thank you for playing at the Male Room Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards! I really love the multi coloured one. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two superb cards. thanks for sharing them with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, two fabulous embossed masculine cards, love them.
    Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at Little Red Wagon this week..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pair of cards Deepti. That rainbow one is lovely, but I'm partial to monochorme as they're so effective for a guy. Thanks for joining us at the WWC. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards Deepti! I especially love the blue one, but both are great! Thanks for supporting our XY folks in our lives at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really wonderful designs! They both look great. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations and The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards. Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz with your masculine takes for Father's Day. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cool is it to see how colors makes the same image looks totally different, love your gorgeous colorful sky and cool blue. Thank you for joining The Male Room Dads and Granddads -challenge, I hope you'll come and join our new Christmas in July -challenge too.

    ReplyDelete