Friday 25 June 2021

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Happy Beeday!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card,  I have used this cute Digi set called 'Bumble Bee'  which has included 3 cute Bee digital images in different poses. And for the birthday elements, I've used 'Birthday Party Digi set'.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took white card stock and die cut it using  Honeycomb dies from Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Mixed Media #1 by Tim Holtz  and cut it twice from the center of the card stock. Then, I adhered this die cut out panel to the Yellow colored card base.


Meanwhile, I printed this cute digis, colored these with Alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I adhered it to the  card panel using foam tape.


I stamped the sentiment  and added some gold sequins to complete this card. I really like how this card turned out. I hope you like it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Seize the Birthday #217 - playing without toppings
NBUS Challenge #27 - Honeycomb dies which I bought 5-6 years back and now finally used it. Yay!!! It's an achievement ;)

2 comments:

  1. Your bees made me smile! Very cute card - Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, Deepti, this is a darling card! I love the honeycomb and the little party bees helping some lucky recipient celebrate a happy bee'day! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete