Sunday 6 June 2021

Crealies - Butterfly Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this colorful Butterfly card using Crealies Tangra Chinese puzzle dies and blending stencils.


To make this card, I took white card base and stenciled the circles of different sizes using slimline smooth circle stencil with rainbow colored Distress Inks and Oxides.


Once satisfied with stenciling, I first stamped the 'happy' sentiment and then added die cut 'birthday' sentiment which I layered twice to give some dimension.


Then, I die cut out the white cardstock using Uno Chinese Puzzle dies and made a butterfly shape using it which I adhered to the card panel with foam tape.


To add interest, I drew Butterfly's antenna with Black Gel pen an added some black gemstone to make its body. Finally added some Silver sequins to complete this card.

I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx

8 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours which really make this a stand out card. The Chinese puzzle die is so clever and I love the butterfly you created with it! Thanks for playing along with Uniko. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! I love how the white butterfly stands out against the colourful background. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday 🥳

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ! Another fabulous card from you in our gallery ! So joyful with all these colours from your beautiful background. And I love this die, so versatile . Stunning card ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to thank you for playing over at the Rainbow Card Challenge too !

      Delete
  4. Love how bright and cheerful this card is. Thanks for sharing and for joining in the fun at Uniko. Crafty Hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely amazing! Creative and beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Uniko!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Love your blended stenciled circles and the cool Chinese Puzzle die. Awesome CAS design, Deepti. So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations Stencil. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the vibrant colors and the little butterfly - thanks for joining the June STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge - hope to see you again in October

    ReplyDelete