Wednesday 16 June 2021

InkyStamper Stamps - It's a Cupcake kind of Day!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this cute Birthday card using InkyStamper's Cupcake & Cookies stamp set for their Facebook Group challenge where the theme is "Stamped Background".
 

To make this card, I took A2 size White Card base. Then, I masked the edges of the panel using washi tape and stamped the sprinkles from Cookies stamp set using Rainbow colored Distress Oxide.


Meanwhile, I stamped this Cute Ralph from Cupcake Stamp Set, colored it with alcohol markers and die cut it out using coordinating dies. I removed the Washi tape and adhered the colored image using foam tape. I added some glossy accent on the cupcake sprinkles to add some texture.


After that, I heat embossed the sentiment on Black strip using white embossing powder and adhered to the card panel. Finally I added some heart confetti's to complete this card. 

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

6 comments:

  1. Lots of sprinkles make for a fun Birthday card, add in a cute little mouse with a cupcake and you have a great one. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet mouse card with the fabulous cupcake! TFS and dropping it off at WAW - best wishes in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, another cutie, Deepti. Love how your worked the rainbows into the cupcake and background. Thanks again for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Cards this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and sweet! Love the gorgeous background. And the little mouse is adorable! Great to see you in the Rainbow Card Challenge gallery. Hope to see you again soon!
    Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great rainbow colored background. So super fun! I love how you rainbow-colored the cupcake wrapper too. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Card Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo cute! I love the rainbow background and the cupcake liner! Beautiful coloring also. Thank you so much for joining us at the Rainbow Card Challenge! Hugs! Katy DT :)

    ReplyDelete