Monday 28 June 2021

Crealies - Create a Scene with dies only - Video Tutorial

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this cute little scene which I've created  using Crealies dies only. Yes... you heard it right, no stamping, no coloring just die cutting on some colored cardstocks. 

Over to my card..


I have a step by step video tutorial to show you how I made this card. Hop over to my YouTube channel or click the video below to see it..


Here is the close up...


I really love this sun rays dies from the latest release. It's just perfect to create some beautiful summer scenes along with some cute critters. 


I really enjoyed making this cute summer card. I hope you get inspired.


Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

     

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love your little frog. Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete