Tuesday 29 June 2021

Maker Forte - Surf Up with Rainbow Colored Surfboards - Video Tutorial

Hello Everyone, 

I'm at Maker Forte blog with this fun Rainbow Colored Surfboard Slimline Card using Maker Forte latest release stamp called "Surf's Up". This 6x8" stamp set included beautiful images to create designer surfboards ;). In addition, I've used Maker Forte - Seaside Sentiments stamp and Spotlight Stencil - Surfboards.


I started with Ultra White - Heavy Weight 110lb Cover - Slimline Card Front from Maker Forte and stenciled the background using spotlight surfboard stencil and Distress Oxide Rainbow colors. For that, I've used Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn, Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin and Candid Apple Distress Oxides respectively. I've a step by step video tutorial here at my channel to show you how I made this rainbow colored Surfboard card..


Once done with stenciling , I stamped the Surfboard designs using the same Distress Oxide colors and heat embossed it using Ranger's Clear Embossing Powder.


Then, I mounted this panel on Eclipse Black Cardstock. After that, I heat embossed the sentiment from Seaside Sentiments Stamp on Black strip using Ranger's White Embossing Powder. I adhered it to the card base using foam tape.


For the final touch up, I added some matching Neon Crown Jewel Gems to complete this card.


I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugsxx 
Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment