Tuesday 15 June 2021

Sending Sunny Smiles

Hello Everyone,

Here is my quick post, I'm stopping by to share this Summer card...


To make this card, I took photo paper and embossed this sun rays background using Crealies stitched sun rays dies. Then I created this yellow background using Yellow Alcohol inks. 


Once satisfied with the background, I die cut out the waves on vellum and ink blended it using Blue shades of Distress Inks and Oxides. I adhered these waves on the back of the card front panel which I mounted on White Card base.


Meanwhile, I stamped these cute images, fussy cut these and colored it using Alcohol markers. I adhered these image on the card panel using foam tape.

Finally I stamped the sentiment from same stamp set and added some sequins to complete this card. I really enjoyed creating this fun Summer scene. I hope you like it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:


1 comment:

  1. This is hippo fun! Love the layout of your card and the colors and the hippos! TFS at WAW - best wishes in the draw!

    ReplyDelete