Tuesday 22 June 2021

Maker Forte - No-line Water Coloring with Alex Syberia's ' I Adore You' Stamp

Hello Everyone, I'm at Maker Forte's Blog  with this is no-line water colored Birthday card using Alex Syberia's 'I Adore You' Stamp Set. Any flower lovers there??? Yes... then you will love this big flower illustration from Alex. I really enjoyed coloring it.


To make this card, I took Canson's Water colored paper and die cut it out using STAMPlorations Crazy double stitched A2 size rectangular dies. Then I stamped the flowers using Ink on - 3 Fade out Ink for no-line coloring.


Then, I colored it using Gansai Tambi Water Colors using shades of Pink, Purple & Green. Once satisfied with coloring, I splattered this card using same colors in addition with white acrylic paint to add interest.


Then, I adhered this Water Colored panel to the Colored Cardstock from Maker Forte. For the sentiment, I've just cut out the pre-printed sentiment sheet from Maker Forte with multiple sentiments in white and Black. I really find it handy for my cards. I adhered it to the card panel using foam tape to give some dimension.


Finally, I added some clear sequins to complete this no-line Water colored Birthday card. After a long time, I did some Water Coloring and really enjoyed it.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugsxx 
Deepti Aggarwal ( Blog | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube )

Playing along with:

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love the colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watercolor skills are perfect! Beautiful card Deepti! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deepti! Your watercoloring is amazing! Beautiful result. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday and hope to see you again. Stay safe and keep crafting! Valérie DT

    ReplyDelete