Wednesday 16 June 2021

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Lemur Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card,  I have used this cute Digi set called 'Lemur'  which has included 3 cute Lemur digital images in different poses. And for the birthday elements, I've used 'Birthday Party Digi set'.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took white card stock, masked half of the card using masking paper and ink blended it using 'Peeled Paint', 'Mowed Lawn' & 'Crushed Olive' Distress Inks. Once satisfied, I sprinkled some water to add interest. Then I stenciled it using Tubby Craft - Circle Spread Stencil.


After that, I stamped the sentiment from one of my MFT  stamp set. Meanwhile, I printed this cute digis, colored these with Alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I adhered it to the stenciled card base using foam tape to complete this card. 


I really enjoyed making this fun Birthday card using this cute Lemur. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
STAMPlorations June CAS Challenge - playing without twist

2 comments:

  1. What a cute image and great design on your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little lemur with his black eyes and black striped tail. It pops off the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Cards this month.

    ReplyDelete