Friday 4 June 2021

STAMPlorations - Smile Mixed Media Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Mixed Media Card where I experimented with my Alcohol Markers on Photo Paper. I've used STAMPlorations dies and Stencil to make it.

Over to my card,


To make this card, I took photo paper and created the alcohol background using Pink & Purple shades of Alcohol markers. I added some gold powder too  while creating the background. I have a step by step video Tutorial for this card here at my YouTube channel..




Once satisfied with the background, I die cut it out using Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies - CUTplorations. Then I stamped it using scripts stamp from my stash.


After that, I stenciled it with modelling paste using Peony Number Two - ARTplorations Stencil. Once it dried, I added die cut out Smile Word Die - CUTplorations which I layered. 


Finally Added some gold sequins to complete this card. I really like how this card turned out. I hope you like it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
STAMPlorations Spring Fling Blog Hop and Linky Party

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I like the use of colour in the background teamed with the black sentiment and white stencil. Thanks for playing along with Uniko. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! This is gorgeous ! Love the beautiful background you've done with your alcohol inks and how the stencil pops up over. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration and for playing along at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dreamy look of the background you created using alcohol markers and I can imagine the shimmer that the gold powder must add to it IRL! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is stunning. Absolutely LOVE the background. Thanks for sharing and for joining in the fun at Uniko. Crafty Hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing effect! LOVE it Deepti!
    Thanks for joining us at Uniko!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deepti, this is my favorites from all your entries for June STAMPlorations Challenge. It is a beautiful card with the alcohol inks and stencil flower.

    ReplyDelete