Monday 28 June 2021

InkyStamper Stamps - You Make Ruff Days Better!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this cute Friendship card using InkyStamper's latest release Dog stamp set. Isn't he cute??? I'm happy that I was able to use these left over strips of Gingham pattern paper from my previous projects.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size White Card base. Then, I glued these pattern paper left over strips for the background.


Meanwhile, I stamped this image on white cardstock , colored it with Alcohol Markers and die cut it using coordinating dies. I adhered this image on the panel.


After that, I stamped the balls along with the sentiment from same stamp set. Finally I added some matching sequins to complete this card.

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment