Saturday 26 June 2021

InkyStamper Stamps - Rx XOXO (Hugs & Kisses)

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Clean & Simple XOXO (Hugs & Kisses) Pun card which I made for a friend to make her feel better using InkyStamper's Roly Poly stamp set. I hope this card will put a smile on her face :)..

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size White Card base. Then, I stamped these Rx bottle from Roly Poly stamp set using rainbow colored Distress Oxides where I masked it every time I stamped the next bottle. 
 

To add interest, I  stamped these bottles with 'Rx' sentiment and colored it using the same Distress Oxide colors. 


Once satisfied, I die cut out this XOXO sentiment from my stash on black cardstock and glued it on the card panel to add some Pun to this card.

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
STAMPlorations June CAS Challenge - playing without twist
Time Out Challenge #190 - inspired by rainbow colors

3 comments:

  1. Rainbow with hugs and kisses - yep, I bet she loved it! Thanks for joining in at STAMPlorations CAS Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet attention for your friend, I'm sure she loved this beautiful and colourful CAS card. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at the Rainbow Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that is a "radical rainbow" - I love it. Such a bright one. Thanks for gracing our CAS Cards Challenge gallery at STAMPlorations with it.

    ReplyDelete