Friday 14 May 2021

Crealies Inspiration Blog Relay Day 7 - Hello Sunshine

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Bright Sunny card using Crealies new release. They have added new line of products called Patternzz in this release. I really love these dies, it adds beautiful pattern for your project. Over to my card...


To make this card, I took white cardstock and embossed this sun background using Patternzz dies and then ink blended it using Yellow colored Distress Oxide. Once satisfied, I adhered this panel to Black Card base.


Then, I die cut out "HELLO" sentiment using Alfies 3 dies and "Sunshine" sentiment using newly released Alfies 5 dies. I die cut out these sentiment son Grey & Black cardstock respectively. These two dies complement each other so well.


Finally, I added some matching Yellow sequins to complete this card. 

I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

1 comment:

  1. Love the in-your-face-yellow! Bright and fabulous - Thanks for joining in at STAMP CAS Challenge again

    ReplyDelete