Thursday 20 May 2021

InkyStamper Stamps - Sending Paper Hugs..

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this heat resist rainbow colored card using InkyStamper's stamp called Snail .


To make this card, I took watercolor paper and applied anti static powder. Then, I stamped these envelops from Snail stamp set using Versamark ink and heat embossed it using Ranger's white embossing powder.


I loosely colored these images using Gansai Tambi watercolors. I mounted this panel on white cardstock using foam tape.


Then I stamped the sentiment on Black strip and heat embossed it too. Adhered this sentiment using foam tape along with some sequins from Picket Fence Razzle Dazzle Sequins pack from InkyStamper's Store. 

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Time out Challenge #188 - Envelopes from my craft room :)














7 comments:

  1. Such a cool idea! I love it🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool idea! I love it🥰

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun take on this month's theme, love your bright and cheery rainbow design.
    TFS at STAMPlorations Theme and Photo Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! SO bright and fun. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday, and please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your bright and cheerful card, especially the winged envelopes. Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A rainbow flurry of happy mail - I love this design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so cute and yes, I know your envelopes, the cards are even kept with one, everytime :D Thank you for joining us at Time out with this beautiful card. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete