Monday 24 May 2021

Crealies - Quick Birthday Cards using Number Stamp

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share couple of cards using Crealies number stamps. I really wanted to give some love to these number stamps as I hardly use them. And believe me they make wonderful backgrounds. Over to my cards..


I have a step by step video tutorial for these cards at my Youtube channel. If you like what I create then please support me by subscribing to my channel :)


Here is Card 1 with rainbow background..


Card 2, I kept it CAS and highlighted the birthday date.


Card 3, Here I die cut the circle using Crealies masking sheet and stamped the number around it and ink blended it.


Here is my final Card 4 where I added die cut out balloons and die cut out number to personalize it.


I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:



 
 
 Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)   


Playing along with:


AAA CAS Cards Game #190 - 7th Birthday Blog Hop - Happy 7th Birthday !!! - joining with Card 2


STAMPlorations May CAS Challenge - playing without twist

Seize the Birthday #214 - playing without toppings


7 comments:

  1. Great CAS card with all those numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome collection of bright and colourful cards. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks also for linking up at AAA Birthday.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous cards, I love how you highlighted the age! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute use of the numbers. Love those multicolored ones they make for a bright and cheerful card. Thanks for joining in at seize the birthday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great ideas on how to use number stamps. All of them are fab. Glad you joined us this month to celebrate our birthday at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun way to use the numbers both as backgrounds and the stars of your cards. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete