Monday 17 May 2021

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Time Fries..

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card,  I have used this cute Digi called 'French Fries Escape' . 

Over to my card..

Card using French Fries digi from Kinda cute by Patricia

To make this card, I took white card stock and stenciled it using Dot Illusion Stencil from Tubby Craft  with Distress Oxides. 

Card using French Fries digital stamp

Meanwhile I printed this cute digis, colored these with Alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I adhered it to the stenciled card base using foam tape. 

French Fries Digital Image- Pun card

Then, I added the printed sentiment along with washi tape. Finally added some heart embellishments to complete this card. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:












STAMPlorations May CAS Challenge - playing without twist


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun CAS card! I love the funny sentiment and all the detail in the background. Great work! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bg dots on this totally fun card. Thanks for joining in at STAMP CAS Challenge

    ReplyDelete