Monday 24 May 2021

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Neuron Thank you Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card,  I have used this cute Digi called 'Neuron' . Isn't this cell cute?? I made this Teacher's Day Thank you card using the same.

Over to my card..

Kinda Cute by Patricia digi -  Neuron Thank you Card

To make this card, I took white card stock and stenciled it using Art Splatters - ARTplorations Stencil from STAMPlorations using Distress Inks.


Meanwhile I printed this cute digi, colored these with Alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I adhered it to the stenciled card base using foam tape. 

Neuron Thank you card

Then, I added the printed sentiment along with washi tape. Finally added some White sequins to complete this card. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

No comments:

Post a Comment