Tuesday 11 May 2021

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Bookmarks

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. I've made these Kinda cute Bookmarks using the cute digi set called "Girl reading". This digi includes 3 images

I love making bookmarks.. Do you??? And I love how they turned out..:)


To make these, I took white card stock and first I stamped stamped it using script stamp from my stash and then ink blended it using the same colors. I adhered these panels to Black cardstock to make them sturdy.


Meanwhile I printed this cute digis, colored these with Alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I adhered it to the ink blended panel using foam tape. 


Then, I stamped the sentiment from Jane's Doodles stamp set.  Added the matching thread and some heart embellishments to complete these bookmarks.
 

I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:
Cupcake Inspirations #518 - Made for my girls



1 comment:

  1. The readers in your life will love these adorable book markers! Thanks for creating something special for that gal in your life at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete