Monday 10 May 2021

Crealies Inspiration Blog Relay Day 4 - Slimline Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this fun slimline Birthday Card using Crealies new release. 


I have made these fishes using their small size Chinese puzzle dies. I love this puzzle dies as you can make various shapes with it.


I have a step by step video tutorial for this card at my YouTube channel here..


Close up


Here is another click with all the dies I've used to make this card.

 
I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card and those fish are so cool! Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those fish and how clever to use a curvy card to simulate the sea waves. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER FUN! Love those fish and the way you colored them! Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! I love the shape of the card and those fish are so cute. Thanks so much for celebrating with us at AAA Birthday!

    ReplyDelete