Wednesday 14 April 2021

InkyStamper - Flowerette Gift Wrapping

Hello Everyone,

Today, I'm stopping by to share something different... Yes, for the change 'Not a Card' 😉. Before I proceed, I would love to know that Do you love creative gift wrapping ? or Do you love to add that extra touch of customization in the gifts you give it to your family & friends??

I love it and I enjoy it so much. As per my hubby's point of view, it's just waste of effort because people just throw it .. I know.. I know he is right but for me when somebody hold the gift which I wrapped and then that 'Wow' or 'Aha' moment from them is just sufficient for me for all the effort.. he he he..

Enough of talk I think 😜... Let me show you my Gift wrapping project using InkyStamper's latest release Dies.

For my gift wrapping, I love more neutral colors and mostly it's Kraft color wrapping paper or bags or boxes (all Kraft color ;)) along with Jute thread :). For this project, I have used InkyStamper's new released Flowerette Dies and Stitched Circle and Leaves are from Mini Envie dies.

I've added the Flowerette using foam tape to give some dimension. Make sure you use strong glue or glue gun to hold Flowerette in shape. For that I have die cut out 2 circles from Mini Envie dies and adhered it to both the sides of the Flowerette using glue gun. Then I die cut out another circle and stamped the sentiment from  Monkey stamp set and added to the flower using foam tape.

After that, I added white die cut out leaves which I adhered on the back side of the flower. 

I really had fun wrapping this gift. I hope you like it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

No comments:

Post a Comment