Thursday 15 April 2021

InkyStamper Stamps - Shaker Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this colorful Shaker card using InkyStamper's Peacock stamp set for their Facebook Group challenge where the theme is "Sequins". You won't believe.. I made a shaker card after ages... he he he 😁

Over to my card.. 


To make this, I first die cut out circles using circle die which is a part of newly release Mini Envie Die and for the shaker I've used Picket Fence Razzle Dazzle Sequins from InkyStamper's Store. I added ink blended background for the shaker background. 


Meanwhile, I stamped the focal image on white card stock and colored it using Alcohol Markers. Then I die cut it out using coordinating dies and adhered it to the shaker background using foam tape.


Stamped the sentiment using Distress Oxide and adhered the whole shaker panel on orange colored base card to complete it.


I really enjoyed making this fun shaker card after a long time. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment