Sunday 26 September 2021

Congratulations for Your New Home!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Congratulations Card which I've made for our Friends who recently bought a new house.. :). I really enjoyed creating this little scene. I hope they liked it.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I die cut out all these elements using Love2Craft dies from Action on White Card stock. Then, I colored these using Distress Inks .


After that, I took White card base and ink blended it with Green & Blue Distress Inks to depict Grass & Sky respectively by masking it. I arranged all the ink blended elements using foam & glue to give it some dimension.


Then, I added the stamped sentiment along with the hand written sentiment to complete this card. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment