Thursday 16 September 2021

Crealies - Rainbow Colored Floral Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

I'm at Crealies blog with this Rainbow colored Floral Birthday card using Crealies latest released "A Perfect Match" stamps & dies along with new Stripes Stencil. 

Over to my card..


I've used couple of techniques to make this single card. For instance, I've used stenciling & ink blending for the background. And for the focal image, I did stamping, die-cutting  and heat embossing :).Here is the close up of my card..


And I have a step by step video tutorial to show you how I made this rainbow colored Floral Birthday card. Hop over to my YouTube channel or click the video below to see how I made it.


I love rainbow colors and really like how this card turned out. I hope you like it too.


Thank you so much for stopping by!! 


Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

No comments:

Post a Comment