Friday 17 September 2021

Kinda Cute by Patricia - Mission Control- It's your Birthday!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card,  I have used this cute Digi set called 'Alien'  which includes some cute Extraterrestrial monsters and a spaceship along with a moon and some clouds.

Over to my card..

To make this card, I took white card stock and adhered this ink blended Galaxy Background which I cut out wavy using a pair of scissors. For the Galaxy background, I took my rough card stock which I always keep down while I do inking for my background or images. So making Galaxy cards are so easy and fun... You can check all my Galaxy Cards here.


Meanwhile, I printed these cute digis, colored it with Alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I adhered these to the card panel using foam tape.


I stamped the sentiment on white Card stock and fussy cut it too. I really enjoyed making this fun card. I hope you like it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment