Monday 13 September 2021

Maker Forte - Bubbling with Excitement Gnome Card

Hello Everyone, 

I'm at Maker Forte's Blog with this fun Rainbow Colored Gnome card using Maker Forte 'Bubbling with Excitement' Stamp Set.


To make this card, I took White Cardstock (which was half a centimeter less than A2 size Card stock) and masked it using post it notes leaving one & half inch white space from below. 


Then I ink blended it using Rainbow colored Distress Oxides. For that, I’ve used Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn, Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin, Candid Apple and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxides respectively.


Once satisfied with ink blending, I applied anti-static powder & heat embossed it with White Embossing Powder using bubbles from the stamp set.


Then, I splattered it with water to add some interest. I mounted this embossed panel to the A2 size White Card base and stamped the sentiment using Colorhive Eclipse Black Ink.


Meanwhile, I stamped this cute Gnome on White cardstock using Colorhive Eclipse Black Ink. I colored this image using alcohol Markers and fussy cut it. I adhered this colored image using foam tape to the card panel.


Finally, I added some white gemstones to complete this fun card. I really like how this card turned out with embossed rainbow background.


I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugsxx 
Deepti Aggarwal 

Playing along with:

No comments:

Post a Comment