Sunday 12 September 2021

Customized Card for New Parents

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this customized Baby card which I've made for my colleague from our whole team. This card was quite big (I have folded A4 card stock in to half) to accommodate all messages from the team :).

Over to my card..


I illustrated these baby clothes on watercolor paper, colored these with watercolors and fussy cut out. I have stamped these tiny hearts to give some texture to the clothes ;)


Congrats dies are from Sizzix and I've stamped this cute baby face, bottle and little birdie using Jane's Doodles "Special Delivery" stamp set.


And here I made this matching envelope and stamped the images from Jane's Doodles "Special Delivery" stamp set. 


I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

Playing along with:

2 comments:

  1. very cute card, Deepti! thanks for playing at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too cute for words! Love it!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete