Monday 27 September 2021

Kinda Cute by Patricia - You bring me HAPPINESS!!

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share my DT Post for Kinda Cute by Patricia. For this card,  I have used this cute Digi set called 'Baby Elephant'  which includes three cute Baby Elephants in different poses.

Over to my card..


To make this card, I took A2 size white card base and masked it using masking tape to make this Rainbow Shower for this cute little Elephant. I ink blended it using rainbow color Distress Inks. Once done with ink blending, I splattered with water to add interest. Then I stenciled it using White ink to add bubbles. And further added the details using White pen.


Meanwhile, I printed these cute digi, colored it with Alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I adhered these to the card panel using foam tape along with washi tape.


I stamped the sentiment from Neat & Tangled "Happiness" stamp & die set using my stamping tool. Finally I added Glossy Accent to some bubbles to add texture. I really enjoyed making this fun card. I hope you like it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx

Deepti Aggarwal

No comments:

Post a Comment